Shark S3601 - Shark Steam Mop S3601


Shark S3601 is Steam Pocket - Sanitizing from all sides to completely clean hard floors. Swivel Steering - East to maneuver into tight corners and around furniture. Carpet Glider - Freshens and deodorize your rugs and carpet. 99% Sanitization - Turn ordinary tap water into super-heated steam to eliminate 99.9% of germs and bacteria including, e-coli, staph and salmonella. Also kills 99.9% of the virus that causes H1N1. Three Steam Settings - Allow you to select the perfect amount of steam for every floor type and every cleaning task. Can be used on Laminate, Bamboo, Hardwood, Marble, Tile, Stone, and Carpet (with Glider)





The advantage of using Shark S3601 - Shark Steam Mop S3601

Some of the benefits you will get when using the Shark S3601 from Amazon, which is 3 Quick Release Mop Heads, Superior Cleaning and Faster Drying, Heavy-Duty Construction, 4 Premium Micro Fiber Pads and Extra Long 30 Foot Cord. 


Costumer Reviews for Shark S3601 - Shark Steam Mop S3601

Savinggrace said, "I have been using this for months. Each time I used it my floors become cleaner and cleaner. I have given up on my Swiffer Wet Jet because it smells awful and really used a lot of pads to get my floor half way clean and leaving a residue. This version comes with enough pads to do all of my tile (three baths, kitchen & foyer). It may not remove everything on your first use, but it takes it off in layers. The Swiffer residue built up over the years. When I use the steam mop the floors feel very clean now. There is no odor. I throw the pads in the wash with a little bleach and the come out clean. The first time I used them they were a dark grey, now they don't pull off as much scum because they did their job. I had read about previous versions that had wimpy handles, but this one is very sturdy. The pads go on very easily, but you do have to wait for a cool down. I have even used it on my shower floor to remove scum that that gotten stuck in the grout. It is a work in progress getting better with each steaming. I do love steaming my tile floors, but don't understand the carpet cleaner, unless it is to sanitize only".... Read More!